What Sets DSM Today Apart?
All registered organizations enjoy the following features.
Not Only for Nonprofit Organizations
DSM Today is not only for local nonprofit organizations. We encourage all local nonprofits, community groups, and affinity groups of all sizes to join the DSM Today community. From nonprofits, churches, high school clubs, community chambers, political campaigns, neighborhood associations, hospitals, and businesses volunteer projects. Share with the community how your organization is doing something meaningful and opportunities for people to support your efforts.
Click here to see what organizations are eligible to register on DSM Today!
The "Mini Web Page"
Each registered organization receives a customized mini web page with optional features, such as a graphic header, logo, links, attachments, and etc. In addition, all registered organizations can create separate customized mini web pages for their events, programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Don't have a website? DSM Today mini web page is a great alternative. Already have a website? DSM Today mini web page is a great way to build upon your current web presence.
The Personalized URL
Each mini web page receives a short and personlized URL address, such as dsmtoday.net/abcfoundation for a cause or dsmtoday.net/walkforacure for an event or dsmtoday.net/feedthehomeless for a program . The short url address is ideal for social media marketing. People can post and share your short url address on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
DSM Today online service is FREE! We are confident that you will love DSM Today!
How DSM Today Benefits Local Organizations
By registering your organization with DSM Today, your organization will enjoy the following benefits:
• Strengthen your online branding, marketing and presence on the web.
• Increase awareness for your organization and your organization’s events, programs and volunteer opportunities.
• Increase volunteer recruitment and support.
• Strengthen your social media marketing by sharing your organization’s customized URL address on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Create a customized “mini web page” for your organization with a variety of optional features.
• Create unlimited separate mini web pages for your organization’s events, programs, and volunteer opportunities.
• DSM Today is extremely easy to use.
Click here to register your organization today!